Contract Type: Part-time freelance agreement – Initial 1 month (Mondays and Wednesdays) agreement followed by a potential extension
Salary: £2.5K – £3K per month
Availability: From December
Location: Fully remote
Zoerose is seeking an experienced Strategist with strong analytical, researching, and foresight capabilities to join our team.
About the Role:
- Help clients make informed decisions about their future by turning data into easily consumable information.
- Alleviate decision paralysis by clearly displaying the practical benefits and drawbacks of creative opportunities.
- Solve complex problems that don’t have obvious or immediate answers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Creative philosophy, vision, and approach that aligns with Zoerose's
- 3+ years of experience as a Brand Strategist, Creative Strategist, Content Strategist, Forecaster, Futurist, or Researcher
- Ability to lead the development of client-facing creative presentations
- Ability to connect loose dots and turn data into information
- Ability to conduct surveys, design, and lead stakeholder interviews
- Passionate about art history, brand theory, cultural tendencies, consumer behavior, and Internet discourse
- Ability to connect research in a meaningful way, guiding teams to clear objectives and tangible goals
- Naturally thinks ahead and predicts the needs of others
- Able to provide direction, guidance, and constructive feedback to team members
- Desire to make work that is culturally relevant, thought-provoking, and slightly playful
NICE TO HAVES
- Ability to design presentations using Keynote or Figma
- Ability to quickly reference creative examples within the world that are relevant to the problems we are working to solve.
Please fill out the form below or send your CV to email@example.com